Winter Break Closing
University Housing closes for winter break on Saturday, December 17 at noon; only residents who have signed up and have been approved for Holiday / Break Housing may stay. All other students are required to vacate the buildings. Belongings may remain, but make sure to take essentials with you. Residents may return to campus starting on Sunday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m.
Complete these tasks before you leave to make returning to your room a pleasant experience:
- Keep your community clean and safe - ensure that all perishables have been thrown away and your fridge is plugged in.
- Double check that all electronics have been unplugged, and the lights have been turned off.
- Remove all trash from your room and place in the proper receptacle.
Don't forget to grab a last-minute meal or travel snacks:
- Coasters is open Thursday until 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday.
- Common Grounds is open Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Port Sky is open Friday until 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Safe travels, and happy holidays. Enjoy your winter break!