Request To Serve/Sell Food

The Request to Serve/Sell Food form is required for registered student organizations, academic and administrative units interested in selling or serving foods at Penn State Hazleton. Complete all items and submit the form at least two weeks prior to your event date. Contact the Housing and Food Services office if you have questions.

By submitting this request, you agree to ensure that Penn State University Guidelines for Food Safety are followed throughout the event.

Contact Person
Type of Event
Include types, where prepared, hot or cold items, pre-packaged or served from bulk, method(s) of service, etc.

Acceptable food items: Prepackaged foods or foods not required to be temperature controlled; pizza/subs/sandwiches from Accepted Caterer; chocolate fountains; fruit/cheese/veggie platters from Accepted Caterer; donuts/baked goods/muffins from Accepted Caterer; cotton candy/popcorn/sno-cones/etc.

Unacceptable food items: Wings; homemade foods (desserts, entrees, sides, etc.); potluck foods brought in by attendees or organizers; cooked foods such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, etc.