LiveOn 2023-2024: Housing Information Sessions
The deadline for current students to Request Housing is approaching fast! Noon February 15
Did you miss the chance to attend one of our webinars? View a LiveOn Housing recording to learn more!
It's time to consider your housing options for the 2023-2024 academic year!
Although it may seem very early in the spring semester, many students have made plans for housing for the 2023-2024 academic year. The flurry of activity can create stress and pressure for students to find the "perfect" housing solution. The University highly recommends that students not rush into signing a lease or HFS Contract until they fully understand the difference between on- and off-campus housing options, costs, who they want to live with, and whether they are considering rushing Greek Life. There is plenty of housing options available, both on- and off-campus, although some of the most desirable/premium space may fill quickly. Please take your time to make a decision.
To help students and families understand the overall housing process and decision-making factors, the University offers several ways to learn more about on-campus and off-campus housing options. The following options are available to learn more about housing:
- Housing Information Tabling (for both on- and off-campus housing)
- Housing Fairs, in-person and virtual (for both on- and off-campus housing)
- LiveOn Housing Information Webinars (for on-campus housing only)
LiveOn Housing Information Webinars
Staff from the Housing Assignment Office will provide a presentation exclusively for the LiveOn Housing Process. Start times listed are Eastern Time; webinars will run approximately 45 minutes with a presentation and questions.
|Tuesday, January 31||7:00 p.m.||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
|Thursday, February 2||4:00 p.m.||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
|Saturday, February 4||noon||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
|Monday, February 6||8:00 p.m.||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
|Wednesday, February 8||6:00 p.m.||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
|Saturday, February 11||noon||Webinar||LiveOn Housing Process|
The fair gives you an opportunity to explore and compare off-campus housing options. The Housing Assignment Office will also have a table to answer questions about the LiveOn Housing Process.
|Housing Fair||Saturday January 28||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Alumni Hall, HUB-Robeson Center|
|Virtual Housing Fair||Thursday February 2||2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Brazen online platform, registration open!|
Not able to attend?
Sorry to hear that! Feel free to view the Housing Beyond Your First Year Presentation (PDF file).
LiveOn Housing Process Information
- Students interested in living in on-campus housing next year will need to participate in the LiveOn Housing Process during the advertised timeline.
- All students who Request Housing to live on campus will be invited to view available options and can live on campus
- Students who Request Housing are NOT obligated to live on campus - they may participate in the LiveOn Housing Process and view available housing options before making a decision. A student will only be obligated to LiveOn once a student has accepted a Housing and Food Service (HFS) Contract - then it's legally-binding and cannot be cancelled.
- Living Learning Communities (LLC): Any student who is currently assigned to a LLC that offers a return-to-living-environment (LLCs which are designated as "first-year" are not eligible) and would like to live in the LLC next year will follow the LLC Housing Process.
- Sorority Chapter Housing: students interested in rushing a Panhellenic Sorority Chapter are advised to NOT sign any lease or HFS Contract until they complete the recruitment process in the spring semester. Students will then be eligible to live in sorority chapter housing.
- On-Campus Housing 814-865-7501
- Off-Campus Housing 814-865-2346
- Student Legal Services 814-867-4388
- Office for Fraternity and Sorority Life 814-863-8065