LiveOn 2023-2024: Incoming First-Year Housing Information Webinar
Welcome to Penn State! Incoming first-year students who have accepted the Offer of Admission for summer 2023 and/or fall 2023 are invited to attend a webinar to learn more about the #LiveOn experience and housing/room assignment process.
The Housing Assignment Office staff will present information and answer your questions live! No pre-registration is required; the webinar will not be available as a recording.
The webinar will include an overview of these topics (this list includes links to the webpages which has additional information as well):
- Housing Options: learn more about on-campus housing option (areas/room types)
- Living Learning Communities (LLCs): find out if an LLC is a fit for you!
- HFS Contract Preferences: login to eLiving and update your preferences before the noon May 15 modification deadline
- Roommate Selection: learn more about the random roommate process
- Room Assignment Process: details about how room assignments are processed
- Room Exchange eBoard: learn how you can manage your room assignment using the eBoard after room assignments are posted
|Thursday, April 20||6:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Wednesday, April 26||8:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Monday, May 1||6:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Tuesday, May 9||8:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Thursday, May 11||9:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Friday, May 12||3:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|
|Saturday, May 13||1:00 p.m. ET||Webinar via Zoom|