Break Access / Holiday Housing

The University has three official academic year break periods: fall break, the break between the fall and spring semesters, and spring break. During these break periods, University Housing closes and all residents are required to leave for the entire period. Personal belongings may be left in the room during the break periods. Students with a Break Access/Holiday Housing HFS Contract will not be required to leave the residence hall during the closedown periods. During the break periods, staff will be available in the building to assist with emergencies.

Find out more about break housing at your campus: