Winter Break Closing
University Housing closes for winter break on Saturday, December 17 at noon; only residents who have signed up and have been approved for Holiday / Break Housing may stay. All other students are required to vacate the buildings. Belongings may remain, but make sure to take essentials with you. Residents may return to campus starting on Sunday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m.
Complete these tasks before you leave to make returning to your room a pleasant experience:
- Keep your community clean and safe - ensure that all perishables have been thrown away and your fridge is plugged in.
- Double check that all electronics have been unplugged, and the lights have been turned off.
- Remove all trash from your room and place in the proper receptacle.
Don't forget to grab a last-minute meal or travel snacks.
- Outpost and Biscotti's close for the semester on Thursday, December 15 at 4:00 p.m.
- Provisions will close for the semester on Thursday, December 15 at 7:00 p.m.
- Stacks is open regular hours through Friday, December 16 and is open from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 17.
Safe travels, and happy holidays. Enjoy your winter break!