Winter Break Closing
University Housing closes for winter break on Saturday, December 17 at noon; all students are required to vacate the buildings. Belongings may remain, but make sure to take essentials with you. Residents may return to campus starting on Sunday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m.
Complete these tasks before you leave to make returning to your room a pleasant experience:
- Keep your community clean and safe - ensure that all perishables have been thrown away and your fridge is plugged in.
- Double check that all electronics have been unplugged, and the lights have been turned off.
- Remove all trash from your room and place in the proper receptacle.
Don't forget to grab a last-minute meal or travel snacks.
- Higher Grounds closes for the semester at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 15.
- HighAcres closes for the semester at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, December 16
- A continental breakfast will be available in the HighAcres lobby on Saturday, December 17 from 7:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
Safe travels, and happy holidays. Enjoy your winter break!