LiveOn with us
During the Housing Request Process
Step 1: Submit Your Housing Request
- Log on to www.eLiving.psu.edu with your Penn State Access ID and password.
- Under the Contracts menu, select ‘Request Housing’.
- Choose the campus and contract period.
- Select the blue ‘Request Now’ button.
- The page will refresh with a confirmation stating: ‘Success! Your housing request for Penn State Brandywine has been submitted.’
Requesting housing for spring or summer semesters? Add your name to the Waitlist and if/when space is available, you're receive an HFS Contract offer through eLiving.
Step 2: View Your Invitation & Select Your Housing Option
Invitations begin in November and go out continuously until spaces are full.
- Log on to www.eLiving.psu.edu and under the Contracts menu, select "View Invitation"
- Select your invitation to view available housing options. Not all options may be available based on when you are invited into the process.
- Select the housing option you desire and click ‘Continue’.
- Review your options and when ready, choose "Create Contract"
Step 3: Accept your HFS Contract
- Click the ‘Begin Contract Signing Process’ button to view and read the HFS Contract and Terms, Conditions, and Regulations (TCRs).
- If you logged out before completing, your Contract Offer has been added to your Shopping Cart and can be accessed there until the expiration deadline
- Check the box to indicate that you have read and agree to abide by the TCRs.
- Type your name to electronically sign the HFS Contract.
- Click the ‘Accept Contract’ button.
Be sure to read the fine print for your HFS Contract before you accept - once you have accepted the HFS Contract, you are legally bound to that contract for the specified semester(s). You may not cancel the contract after it has been accepted.
Step 4: Move in & LiveOn
Visit our Arrival website to learn more about moving into your room, including the move-in schedule, check-in locations, and checklists to help you plan.