Winter Break Closing
University Housing closes for winter break on Saturday, December 17 at noon; only residents who have signed up and have been approved for Holiday / Break Housing may stay. All other students are required to vacate the buildings. Belongings may remain, but make sure to take essentials with you. Residents may return to campus starting on Sunday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m.
Complete these tasks before you leave to make returning to your room a pleasant experience:
- Keep your community clean and safe - ensure that all perishables have been thrown away and your fridge is plugged in.
- Double check that all electronics have been unplugged, and the lights have been turned off.
- Remove all trash from your room and place in the proper receptacle.
Don't forget to grab a last-minute meal or travel snacks:
- Bruno's will close for the semester at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 16.
- Paw's Coffee Shop will close for the semester at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, December 16.
- Dobbins is open regular hours through Friday, December 16 and open Saturday for brunch from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
- The Galley is open Friday, December 16 until 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 17 from 8:00 a.m. until Noon.
Safe travels, and happy holidays. Enjoy your winter break!