Accommodation Requests

Penn State is committed to providing equal opportunity to all programs, activities, and services. Housing and Food Services provides reasonable accommodations for on-campus University Housing for students with a medical/disability-related concern, including documented mental health concerns. 

Immunization Requirements

All incoming undergraduate and graduate students must submit proof of immunizations, which is managed through University Health Services (UHS), prior to arriving on campus. Students living on campus in University Housing are required to have received the Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4).