Moving In & Moving Out
The White Course Apartment lease will indicate the lease begin date for when the resident can move into the apartment. Residents may check in at the Weston Community Center on the identified lease begin date between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
To check in, only the primary lease holder will be able to pick up the key by presenting their Penn State id+ Card or other valid photo ID.
Early Arrival Requests: Due to current occupancy, cleaning, and/or maintenance of the apartment, requests to arrive earlier than the lease begin date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Not all early arrival requests will be granted. To submit an early arrival request, please contact the White Course Apartment staff.
- Alarm clock
- Baskets (for toiletries and storage)
- Bike (parked outside in bike rack area)
- Computer, printer, and cables
- Desk lamp
- Furniture (for unfurnished family apartments only; some family apartments and single-student apartments are furnished)
- Kitchen items, such as small appliances (some appliances are not permitted. see "What to Leave Behind" for exceptions), pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and glassware
- Room decorations
- Linen and Towels (kitchen and bath)
- Air conditioner
- Candles and incense
- Ceiling fan
- Halogen lamp
- Hot plate
- Microwave (already provided)
- Pets (small fish are allowed)
- Toasters, toaster oven