Spring Room Changes
Interested in a new room assignment on campus for spring 2022 semester?
Interested? Follow these steps:
- Review current room rates and speak with the person(s) responsible for paying your student bill to ensure that the rate adjustment (if applicable) is permissible
- Log in to eLiving after Noon Tuesday November 30
- Select My Info > My Room, then UP - Spring 2022
- Select Change Assignment
- Search for a room by selecting area, building, and/or room
- Select Take This Room to confirm your new assignment
- You may continue to view available rooms and change your room assignment until the deadline of Noon Tuesday December 7
- Your spring 2022 bill in LionPATH will be updated with any changes to your room cost
- Students completing a room change for spring will be expected to vacate their fall assignment when they leave for the winter break. Instructions for checking out of your current assignment and into your new spring 2022 assignment will be emailed to you closer to the end of the semester. Your new spring room assignment may not be available for you to drop your items off; in these situations, Housing Operations may be able to provide limited storage. Additional information will be provided before the end of fall semester.
If you anticipate a vacancy in your room for the spring 2022 semester, keep in mind your options:
- Remain in your current assignment and expect a new roommate - keep the other side of the room clean and free of your personal items.
- Choose a new room assignment with a friend or in another housing area
- If your room occupancy falls below 50% (for example, one person in a triple room), you may be asked to consolidate rooms with another student
Questions? Contact the Housing Assignment Office
**Some students may not be eligible to utilize the Open Room Exchange, such as students with a housing accommodation, incoming first-year students new for spring, etc.